Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Getting closer to the end


Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose..NIV




Almost a year ago I was about to finish my studies in missions and I well remember the joy I felt. This had been a dream since I began to get closer to God in the year 2001. This desire was not fulfilled without having gone through many trials and experiences, it took almost seven years between various activities, service with organizations and four visits to the embassy for a visa, of which I feel no regrets.

While experiencing all of this I thought it was a waste of time, I wanted to satisfy this need to study, feel better prepared and be ready to start the ministry. The reality was different, the creator was leading me to develop a ministry and this was all part of the process. God taught me a lot through that time, and still continues to teach me. I got to know very beautiful people and of great blessings, I visited many places, I was able to be part of organizations that brought much knowledge, experience and this was the way God was using and preparing me for the next stage.

A year ago when it was about to end my studies in the college in Florida, I had a longing, which God had put in my heart, the need to study aviation maintenance with the purpose of using it in the great commission in the Amazon jungle of Colombia, Peru and Brazil. I did not know how everything would happen but trusted God.


I can not say that I already achieved this but at this moment I am grateful to God to know that he has been accompanying me on every step, supplying, giving me the strength and ability to do well in the school.
Now I have completed a little more than 70% of the course, I still have about three more months left to go.
Of the three stages of the program, I'm in the final, which is powerplant, which is very interesting and of quite work. As for finances, I have been able to cover about 50% of the total cost.

This was the first engine we started, 8 months after we began the course.
the pictures is probably not the best but it was an exciting moment.

Unfortunately for me, the university requires that students are up to date with all payments and before starting these last three months of classes I have to make payment of the total cost, which is very difficult for me.
For this reason I will have to withdraw from classes within a few days to be able to solve this situation. I feel so close to the end but yet so far. God has given me peace, and I remain confident in Him.


Finding work as a foreign student has many difficulties and specific requirements, it is not the same as a citizen. I have been looking, applying for so many jobs, and still no one wants to work with my situation. I'm still looking and praying to have a stable job that allows me to work during the summer and gather enough funds to finish the classes the following semester.

I would greatly appreciate your support in prayer for these requests and I hope to communicate as soon as possible to continue sharing what God is doing in my life.

Although a bit difficult to understand the reasons, I know that God is in control of and trust Him with everything.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose..NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment